Kinaxis™ is a leading edge software company with headquarters located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system. Some of our preeminent customers include RIM, Asics, Qualcomm, and Alcatel-Lucent to name just a few. For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
If you are looking to make a difference, enjoy challenging work, and want to be part of an industry leading team, then Kinaxis is the place for you! Our success and growth means we are expanding. We are currently looking for:
Consulting Manager - EMEA
As a member of our consulting team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business and performance needs and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
Working with prospective and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance to customers on how to best leverage our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Participate in the pre-sales process by identifying and documenting customer business requirements and using that knowledge to create budgetary estimates and detailed Statements of Work for delivery projects
- Work with partners as required on developing comprehensive solution proposals for their customers
- Work with customers to develop deployment roadmaps and solution architecture
- Oversee and manage customer relationships from a Service Delivery perspective
Desired Skills & Experience
- A post-secondary degree in related discipline with 10+ years of relevant experience in manufacturing and demand management, and/or business software consulting
- Detailed knowledge of best practice functional supply chain and planning processes in areas including ERP/MRP, capacity planning, and managing supply chain planning activities in various industries that utilize both internal and outsourced manufacturing models
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and rollout/support.
- Strong business requirement gathering and process development skills (including development of process maps, documentation of business use cases, etc.)
- Excellent consulting and customer relationship management skills (strong communication, presentation, facilitation skills; time management and interpersonal abilities; ability to build and manage customer relationships; ability to manage issues, expectations, scope, etc)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong computer skills and a working knowledge of the Windows business tools including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook
- Experience in working in a consulting pre-sales environment including preparation of proposals, budgetary estimates and detailed Statements of Work
- Experience delivering and managing projects for companies with Revenue greater than $1B USD per year
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Multi-lingual capabilities –fluent English and at least one additional language (preferably German or French)
- Knowledge of RapidResponse Solution (Integration/Solution Development/Authoring) experience and understanding is an asset
- Detailed knowledge of Supply Chain Planning configuration in ERPs such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience working with 3rdparty solution delivery partners is an asset
- Practical experience using industry standard project management methodologies and tools is an asset
- Project Management designation (PMP or equivalent)