This is a permanent opportunity in Toronto, Canada.(remote work, 50% travel)
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new and challenging opportunity to make a positive impact in our Supply Chain Services organization and have a strong supply chain background, possess 5 to 7 years of supply chain (demand planning) and 2 years of Kinaxis (RapidResponse) or SAP APO solution design, integration and implementation experience, then this is the job for you.
The role of Kinaxis Application DP Consultant will be to work directly with customers to configure and deploy the multi-site demand planning functions in the client’s application tool suite with a particular focus on the RapidResponse application.
You will be resolving complex data problems and configuring applications for multi-site demand planning environments to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results.
· Facilitating business process analysis and design with customers to understand demand planning requirements and define conceptual solution / technical solution blueprint documents.
· Define and document source data and interface requirements between source systems like ERPs and the applications of our tool suite.
· Development in RapidResponse
o Modify data models and control sets as necessary.
o Develop / configure workbooks, scorecards, dashboards and other tools in RapidResponse.
· Lead / participate in unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing including defect resolution cycle.
· Create / modify / edit documentation as necessary to support user training and hand-off to support teams.
· Support deployment and solution stabilization activities..
· Participate in improvement of solution model as needed.
· You will be part of a project team with an engagement leader, project manager, functional leaders where necessary and other consultants.
· The team may also include staff from third party application vendors.
· You will be working directly with customers at the customer’s site and via teleconference / web meeting when at the Client’s office.
· Travel is expected to be 50+%.
Must have skills:
· 5 - 7 years Supply chain and demand planning processes background.
· 2+ years’ experience working in Kinaxis RapidResponse with experience with workbook configuration, data models and control sets.
· 5+ years’ experience with full S&OP processes and demand planning/forecasting at a global level
· 5+ years’ experience in ERP full lifecycle implementation in a SCM functional or technical lead role.
· 2+ Experience with statistical analysis techniques
· Experience working for an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
· Multi-site planning experience.
· Understanding of seasonality of sales order timing
· Waterfall experience in RapidResponse is an asset.
· Knowledge of planning aggregation and disaggregation capabilities is an asset.
· Experience in SAP APO or other demand planning applications is an asset.
· Strong analytical capabilities with knowledge of statistical probability , experience in gap analysis and what-if scenario generation
· Ability to identify patterns across actuals against various forecast reference points to apply appropriate weighting criteria
· Detail-oriented data mining experience
· 2 + years experience working directly with customers is an asset
Sr. IT Recruitment Consultant
(905) 940-9292 x 2349