0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2012 4:23 PM by kvignesh

2012 Wharton Supply Chain Conference

kvignesh Newbie

To All Interested Supply Chain Professionals:

The Wharton Supply Chain Organization takes the pleasure of inviting the Supply Chain Council to the 2012 Wharton Supply Chain Conference.

Details at [
      www.whartonsupplychainconference.com]

The conference will witness Senior Executives of the world’s finest firms sharing the best practices and innovative strategies that make their supply chains truly outstanding. With the panels representing as many as 7 industries of Hi-Tech, E-commerce, Pharmaceuticals, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Consumer Products, and Retail, the conference offers a broad range of insights under a single roof.

As a premier supply chain professionals, you all will directly benefit from our 2012 panels by being able to incorporate this exclusive knowledge to its programs and connect in-person with senior executives for future interviews and engagements.

I have attached the conference flyer for your perusal and look forward to your RSVP.

Thank you so much and please let me know if need more information. You can contact me at kvignesh@wharton.upenn.edu

Best,

Vignesh Krishnan

Vice President of Finance
      Wharton Supply Chain Organization