Our most successful clients are constantly thinking about where they are headed. They think about why they are going there — how does it fit with their vision? How does it have meaning for their customers? Employees? Supply chain partners?
They also think about emerging trends — what is most likely to impact their business? What do they have control over? What opportunities can they leverage? Can they turn lemons into lemonade? How?
Our role is to stay ahead of the curve so that I can help my clients achieve dramatic results. Thus, we've incorporated the following best practices and thinking into the development of our proprietary processes:
- Best practices across industries (ranging from aerospace to building products to food & beverage to distribution) and company-sizes (from small, family-owned businesses to facilities and divisions of multi-billion dollar, global enterprises).
- Expert advice from our collaborations and alliances of clients and colleagues inclusive of top-notch trusted advisors, communities of executives and business owners, and trade association experts and professionals.
- And, most importantly, we've bounced these against "what works" and is immediately pragmatic.
4 EXCEL(SM) is our proprietary process that leverages SIOP (sales, inventory and operations planning) expertise to drive exponential results.
We've found 4 EXCEL to achieve two vital outcomes:
- Bottom line results - growth, profitability, cash flow, productivity, customer loyalty
- Engagement and collaboration across the organization — and often-times across your supply chain.
There are 4 E's for success:
- Engage executive team in SIOP (sales, inventroy, and operations planning)
- Energize cross-functional teams inclusive of customers and suppliers (to align demand with supply)
- Execute integrated business plans
- Elevate business performance (growth, profit, working capital, customer service).
Did you like this article? Continue reading on how to strengthen your Eagle Eye: