42 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2011 12:28 PM by Ron Stappert RSS

Win a NOOK Tablet: The 2011 Holiday Supply Chain Contest

Apprentice
Currently Being Moderated

Contest snapshot:

What? — Fill in the blanks of this sentence: This year, I asked Santa for a _________ for my supply chain, but instead he left  _________ under my tree. Next year, instead of cookies and milk, I’m going to give Santa ____________.

How? — Provide your response in the comments section of this discussion

Who? — Members of the Supply Chain Expert Community are eligible to participate

When? — December 2, 2011-December 23, 2011

Why? — Because you can win a NOOK Tablet!

The holiday season is the time for giving, and the Supply Chain Expert Community wants to give one of our members something very nice this year—a new NOOK Tablet.

The winner of the hottest tablet will be the person who best completes this sentence:

This year, I asked Santa for a _________ for my supply chain, but instead he left  _________ under my tree. Next year, instead of cookies and milk, I’m going to give Santa ____________.

As always, we’ll be judging entries based on how humorous and clever they are. Remember to keep it clean—we don’t want anyone landing on Santa’s naughty list.

To enter, type or paste the complete sentence in the reply section of this discussion thread, filling in the blanks with your own creative responses. You must be logged in to comment. Registration is free, so if you aren’t already a member, click here—it’s simple to join! And maybe you will be spending the holidays with a brand new NOOK Tablet!

For complete contest terms and conditions, click here.