2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 2:21 PM by Lauren Bossers RSS

Got talent? Or are you feeling the lack of it in your supply chain?

Apprentice
Currently Being Moderated

I attended the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference two weeks ago in London, and one theme that was touched upon by many of the speakers was supply chain talent: the current shortage of it, how to attract it, and how building the best supply chain team possible is really a game-changer for the companies that give it the proper attention.

I'd love to hear about how members of the community are tackling the supply chain talent challenge. If you have a shortage of talent, how are you dealing with it? If you have built a solid team, how are you retaining and nurturing that talent? What do you feel is the biggest reason behind the supply chain talent shortage, which some industry experts have gone so far as to term a "crisis"?