Supply Chain Expert Community Newsletter-February 2015

Version 4

bubble-infographic-supply-chain-risk.pngValentine's Day is upon us! In supply chain management, we know that success depends on relationships. So, on the supply chain expert community, I asked 'What relationships do you believe play an important role in achieving supply chain success?' Check out how others have responded and tell us what you think in the discussion thread!

On another note, we are hosting a customer webcast on Thursday, February 26th. In this customer-focused webcast hosted by the Kinaxis Product Management team, get a recap of the key features from one of our biggest releases and hear about some of the exciting new work underway. Learn more.

I also want to sha
    NewKinexions-184x150.jpgre that we have a new training video series for responsibility configuration (2014.4). This video series for resource authors and administrators, focuses on responsibility definition, workbook authoring, setting the responsibility scenario and configuring responsibility roles. Don't miss this series or our other RapidResponse training videos

And, in the spirit of Valentine's Day we've dusted off an old favorite, a fun video series on relationships and finding the right match: New Kinexions. Happy Valentine's Day! See you on the community!

Melissa Clow
    Community Manager

Lean versus EOQ? What's best for your organization?
    Published Feb 11, 2015 by Andrew Dunbar

A colleague and I started our morning off with a coffee and a conversation about integrating EOQ (Economic Order Quantity) into MPS...

Wireless connectivity and Internet access in cars leads to security vulnerabilities
    Published Feb 11, 2015 by Jim Fulcher
    Most cars now contain sophisticated electronic control units to collect vehicle data and improve performance...

Asking Your Technology Vendor or Reseller the Right Questions

Published Feb 9, 2015 by Richard Cushing
    Assuming you are involved in a for-profit enterprise, it really matters little the particular business or industry in which you participate...

Collaboration Community

Published Feb 12, 2015 by Tom Brouillette
    I want to focus a bit on what I have started calling the collaboration community. I am starting to call it collaboration community because it is a virtual...

Stories of Supply Chain Leadership: An Interview with Joan Motsinger of Seagate
    Published Feb 6, 2015 by Lora Cecere
    Many companies talk about Supply Chain Excellence, but most leaders struggle to define it. As a goal, it is easier...

Click here to browse all industry blog posts.