Supply Chain Expert Community Newsletter-May 2014

Version 1

Webcast-WISC-JUN2014.pngLast week’s Gartner Executive Supply Chain Conference was a great gathering of worldwide supply chain leaders. Whether you attended or not, I think you’ll find the blogs written by Kinaxis employees to be worth a read:

I’d also like to draw your attention to a one page overview of a recent Aberdeen research report on supply chain risk management entitled, ‘Supply Chain Disruptions: How the Best-in-Class Respond’. Check out the overview and learn how you can download the full report.

Kinexions14-CallForPresenters-184x150.pngTake care and see you in the community!

Melissa Clow

Community Manager

Using evolutionary technology to create revolutionary products

Published May 29, 2014 by Jim Fulcher  

There are times when it seems everybody wants to emulate Apple, which isn’t anything new. On the other...

Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference – Why ‘Flash Boys’ want to Know Sooner; Act Faster

Published May 28 , 2014 by Trevor Miles @milesahead

Several of us from Kinaxis took the annual trip to Phoenix for the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference. It...

The Supply Chain Index, Broadly

Published May 28, 2014 by Abby Mayer  

One of the core beliefs backing the new Supply Chain Index is that companies face wildly different operating...

Military Impact On Humanitarian Supply Chain Management

Published May 27, 2014 by Dustin Mattison     

I interviewed Adebayo Adeleke who discussed Military Impact On Humanitarian Supply Chain Management...

Click here to browse all industry blog posts.