Supply Chain Expert Community Newsletter - August 2013

Version 3

GartnerIBOBubble.pngHello community friends,

This week I want to share an interview series with Jake Barr, a 32-year employee of the Procter & Gamble Company, who directed their Global Supply Network Design efforts.

• Part 1: An executive's perspective: The evolution of CPG companies and their supply chains
    • Part 2: Supply chain transformations: Going after game changing change
    • Part 3: Insights for today’s business leaders

WP-In-Memory-Database.pngYou might also want to explore some of the recent content, including:

See you on the community! And hope you are beating the heat.

Melissa Clow
    Community Manager

Supply Chain Challenges of China's Exploding E-Commerce Landscape
    Published Aug 7, 2013 by Dustin Mattison 
    I interviewed Jim Tompkins who discussed Supply Chain Challenges of China's Exploding E-Commerce Landscape....

Five Supply Chain Definitions Every Industry Professional Should Know (Part 2)
    Published Aug 7, 2013 by Melissa Clow
    As we said in yesterday’s blog, here at Kinaxis we love our lists … so when Lora agreed to do a Q&A post with us, it was...

High-tech supply chain success story: Supply chain visibility is at the core
    Upcoming-Events-AUG2013.pngPublished Aug 6, 2013 by Melissa Clow  
    Today, we want to feature several case studies from our high-tech customers. We know that high-tech/electronics manufacturers are faced with...

It Is Just You and Me, Dude. The Secret Is Safe. Promise.
    Published Aug 2, 2013 by Lora Cecere   
    At the end of the presentation today, it happened. At break, after sharing research on the principles of becoming market driven, I was relaxing with my coffee when I heard a person softly say...

Click here to browse all industry blog posts.