Currently Being Moderated

Terms and conditions: The 2011 Holiday Supply Chain Contest

·        This contest is open to everyone registered with the Supply Chain Expert Community.

·        This contest is open from December 2, 2011 to December 23, 2011 at 5:00 pm EST.

·        Eligibility: Contestants must fill in the blanks of the following sentence:

·         Last year, I asked Santa for a _________ for my supply chain, but instead he left _________ under the tree. This year, instead of cookies and milk, I’m going to give Santa ____________.

·        Multiple submissions per person are permitted. Submissions will be made through the Supply Chain Expert Community, on this discussion thread, for which membership is required to post an entry online. Kinaxis employees are not eligible.

·        Kinaxis will select the winner based on the award committee’s consensus decision on the best entry. The award committee is comprised of Kinaxis employees. 

·        Prize Responsibility. All prize winner(s) will be responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of any and all prizes associated with this promotion. No prize substitution or changes are available. All prizes are subject to availability. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Kinaxis, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. By entering this contest, entrants confirm that their organization will allow them to accept such prize, if awarded.

·        Notification of Winner: Winner(s) will be notified via email 48 hours of the award committee’s decision.

·        There will be one first-place winner, who will receive a NOOK Tablet. Kinaxis may also, at its discretion, present smaller prizes to runners up.

• The winner will be responsible for all costs associated with the use of his/her prize.

• Terms: Kinaxis reserves the right to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice, and without further obligation or liability to you. Kinaxis also reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.

• No purchase necessary; Void where prohibited.

Comments

Delete Document

Are you sure you want to delete this document?