Contest terms and conditions:
· This contest is open to everyone registered with the Supply Chain Expert Community.
· This contest is open from January 19, 2011 to March 18, 2011.
· Eligibility: Contestants must complete the sentence, “Bad software is like an annoying ex because…” Multiple submissions per person are permitted. Submissions will be made through the Supply Chain Expert Community, for which membership is required to post an entry online. Kinaxis employees are not eligible.
· Kinaxis will select the winner based on the award committee’s consensus decision on the best entry. The award committee is comprised of Kinaxis employees.
· Prize Responsibility. All prize winner(s) will be responsible for any and all federal, state and/or local taxes resulting from acceptance of any and all prizes associated with this promotion. No prize substitution or changes are available. All prizes are subject to availability. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Kinaxis, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. By entering this contest, entrants confirm that their organization will allow them to accept such prize, if awarded.
· Notification of Winner: Winner(s) will be notified via email 48 hours of the award committee’s decision.
· There will be one first-place winner, who will receive an Xbox 360 console with Kinect bundle. Kinaxis may also, at its discretion, present smaller prizes to runners up.
- The winner will be responsible for all costs associated with the use of his/her prize.
- Terms. Kinaxis reserves the right to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice, and without further obligation or liability to you. Kinaxis also reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- No purchase necessary; Void where prohibited.