With this article I’d like to wrap up the week for myself and share the most interesting articles I read in the last seven days. This week the World Economic Forum in Davos started, with more references to supply chain risk management tasks than I expected. So maybe there might be the start for a new emphasis on these risks also in the board rooms.
- I finally came around to read the report on “New Models for Addressing Supply Chain and Transport Risk” published by the World Economic Forum. If you haven’t had a look yet, you can still do so (for free). ( WEForum)
- Jan Husdal summarizes another report by the WE Forum on Global Risks, which can be found here. ( husdal.com)
- Supply chain risk management is also an issue on governmental levels: “Obama Orders Strategy for Protecting Nationâ€™s Supply Chain”. ( Bloomberg)
There are also some article I already tweeted during the week. You can follow me on twitter.
- A view by Ken Simpson on two different risk reports: â€¦ perception risk (where you stand determines what you see). http://t.co/CHSin9am
- Are you a + member with the SCM Review? Then you might be interested in the article “Risk Management: Welcome to the New Normal” http://t.co/gV2qnnMP
- Davos: World needs better supply chain risk management http://t.co/g0DVzyTg
Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Originally posted by Daniel Dumke at http://scrmblog.com/content/world-economic-forum-this-week-in-supply-chain-management-4-2012