It’s a busy time of year for us at Kinaxis as I am sure many of our readers can identify with. Many folks here are flying the skies to attend various conferences and wrapping up end of year projects. Here’s where we are at in the coming week.
Kinexions Tokyo 2013
November 28, 2013
Tokyo 107-8503, Japan
The presentations at the conference will include case studies from major domestic manufacturers and speak to the RapidResponse technology capabilities for knowing sooner and acting faster, which include multi-tier supply chain visibility, what-if analysis and collaboration. The agenda includes the following presentations:
- Konica Minolta’s initiative for next generation SCM: Shifting from demand and supply chain management (SCM) to business alignment, Noboru Ohta, group leader, SCM planning group, Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Supply chain resilience – Enabling supply chain management to be adaptive and resilient to market change, Toru Kanazawa, operation officer, Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting Co.
- RapidResponse Roadmap: Trailblazing! Andrew Bell, product manager, Kinaxis
- Continuous S&OP, Trevor Miles, vice president, thought leadership, Kinaxis
Learn more about Kinexions Tokyo.
Supply Chain and Logistics Summit North America
December 2 – 4, 2013
Hyatt Regency in Dallas, Texas
At the conference, join C.J. Wehlage, vice-president, high tech solutions at Kinaxis as he presents “Speed as the Innovator in the Supply Chain” on Tuesday December 3, 2013 from 4:20p.m. – 4:55p.m. During the presentation, C.J. will discuss the following themes:
- Understanding how the new dynamic of direct customer communication with suppliers is changing the time frames for business processes
- Transforming metrics gathered in real-time into informed decision-making at the right time
- Empowering supply chain executives to drive positive outcomes through improved visibility and communication
- Offering examples from the practitioner’s perspective of accelerating delivery on the fundamentals
Is Technology as a Priority Means for Achieving Supply Chain Performance Getting Short Changed?
Friday, December 6, 2013
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
This free session based on recent Supply Chain Insights Research that discusses the increasingly acute issue of establishing consensus and unity between Supply Chain and IT priorities.
Reserve your spot for this complimentary webcast.
Originally posted by Melissa Clow at http://blog.kinaxis.com/2013/11/road-q4-upcoming-events-kinaxis/